Awarded to a registered SOO Educator who has demonstrated an overall contribution to SOO, displayed coaching effectiveness and personal development, and has been an excellent role model in leadership for student-athletes.
Exceeds expectations of the role of an educator
- Does far more than simply registering and bringing a team to events
- Works diligently to provide developmental, meaningful, and ongoing sport opportunities for their students
- Supports multiple sports
- Plays a strong leadership role in their schools, communities, school boards and supports the development of SOO school programming
- Strong belief and support of the Special Olympics movement
- A champion in their community for school programming
Please complete this form by June 17, 2022. Please note that any submissions received after this date will not be considered.
Please use a separate form for each nominee. There is no limit to the number of educators you may nominate.
Please note that nominations cannot be submitted by a family member.