Special Olympics Ontario is seeking proposals from clothing suppliers to design and supply official uniforms for the 2020 Provincial Spring Games.
The goal is to procure clothing that meets the following general requirements:
– Supports and highlights the Special Olympics Ontario brand
– Be of a style that is current and lends itself to the tastes of athletes of all ages
– Durable and will function well in the variable climate of the host city
– Supplied in a wide variety of sizes for both genders
– Clothing will instill a sense of unity and pride in each team and province