Rising Star Coach of the Year
This award is to acknowledge an outstanding volunteer that is new to the organization.
- The nominee must be a registered volunteer and 25 years or under
- The nominee has been involved with Special Olympics for less than 5 years
- The nominee must embrace their new role within Special Olympics and show great promise
- The nominee must be open and willing to personal development
- The nominee must contribute to the overall organization, promotion and development of sport with Special Olympics
- The nominee must be a positive role model for the athletes and for other volunteers
- The nominee must teach and practice cooperation, self-discipline, respect for officials and opponents, and uses proper language
Please complete this form by June 16, 2023. Please note that any submissions received after this date will not be considered.
Please use a separate form for each nominee. There is no limit to the number of volunteers you may nominate.
Please note that nominations cannot be submitted by a family member.