Awarded to a registered SOO Educator who has demonstrated an overall contribution to SOO, displayed coaching effectiveness and personal development, and has been an excellent role model in leadership for student-athletes.
Exceeds expectations of the role of an educator
- Does far more than simply registering and bringing a team to events
- Works diligently to provide developmental, meaningful, and ongoing sport opportunities for their students
- Supports multiple sports
- Plays a strong leadership role in their schools, communities, school boards and supports the development of SOO school programming
- Strong belief and support of the Special Olympics movement
- A champion in their community for school programming
Please complete this form by Friday, May 24, 2019. Please note that any submissions received after this ate will not be considered.
Please use a separate form for each nominee. There is no limit to the number of educators you may nominate. Special Olympics Ontario will present the awards at its Annual General Meeting and will nominate all winners for national recognition to Special Olympics Canada.