Some Issues found after Portal Updates go live!

• October 2, 2019 at 11:49 am #3593
      farkhandas
      Keymaster

We have noticed the following bugs in the Portal, SOC & Developers have been notified and they are working on to fix them.

Athlete/Volunteer New Registration – Add Language – not working

2.    Volunteer New Registration – Upload Police check – not working

3.    Already Registered member – Create Portal Account – System is not sending emails to the members to proceed further to create account

4.    Reset Password (forgotten Password) – System is not sending emails to the members

5.    Merge Duplicate Members – Merge tool is broken – not able to approve new members where I have more than one applications or member is already registered.

6.    Head Coach Approve enrollment – System is not directing enrollment to appropriate level – so Head Coach approval window is blank – enrollments are still coming to Data Admin approval window.

If you find any other issue, please report here.

Thanks for your patience,

• October 2, 2019 at 12:27 pm #3600
      Lynda Gernon
      Participant

Thank you for letting us know Farkhanda. Now that we know it’s being worked on, we can stop trying to figure out what we’re doing wrong and wait for an update.

Lynda – Greater Durham

• October 2, 2019 at 3:35 pm #3617
      farkhandas
      Keymaster

The following 2 bugs have been fixed.

2.    Volunteer New Registration – Upload Police check – not working

Before PC upload, read the instructions carefully which are provided on the page, first save the box though all the fields provided in the box are read only. Then upload the PDF copy of your police check and click submit.

Here are full instruction to upload your police check:

5.    Merge Duplicate Members – Merge tool is broken – not able to approve new members where I have more than one applications or member is already registered.

Merge Tool is fixed. Hopefully I will start approving enrollments today or by tomorrow.

• October 3, 2019 at 10:44 am #3712
      farkhandas
      Keymaster

Forgotten Password issue has been fixed.

4.    Reset Password (forgotten Password) – System is not sending emails to the members

I did test, system sent me email and I was able to reset my password.

• October 7, 2019 at 10:43 am #4075
      farkhandas
      Keymaster

3.    Already Registered member – Create Portal Account – System is not sending emails to the members to proceed further to create account

This issue has been fixed. Already Registered members can create Portal account now.

• October 9, 2019 at 10:55 am #4273
      farkhandas
      Keymaster

Head Coach/Team Manager Approve Enrollments issue has been fixed

6.    Head Coach Approve enrollment – System is not directing enrollment to appropriate level – so Head Coach Approval window is blank – enrollments are still coming to Data Admin approval window.

From this point on all submitted enrollments for registered members will land in Head Coach/Team Manager approval window.

Approve Enrollments – tab will have two windows.

Club Pending Enrollments – for already registered members, HC/TM will be able to approve them (or can select any appropriate status provided in Change Status list).

Enrollments Requiring Community, Region or Chapter Approval – this window will have enrollments for new members, or already registered members with other regions/communities. HC/TM will be able to approve them after Chapter Approval.

Note: Community Data Admins will have access to all submitted enrollments as well – if HC/TM will not approve their enrollments – Data Admins will be able to approve them.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.