Instructions to Add Covid Declaration info and Attendance Tracker – 9/18/2020

• September 18, 2020 at 3:40 pm #45701
      farkhandas
      Keymaster

Hi Everyone,

As business process of Return to Programs, all participants in sports have to fill out Covid Declaration form and track the attendance on each practice which will be on taken on training facility on hard copies. To store & track this information in database, SOC has added two new modules, Covid Declaration Received tracking & Attendance Tracker in Membership Portal which could be updated by community/club Data Admins. I just finished testing and instructions documents for both. You can find them on SOO Support site.

Have a great weekend

SOO Team

• October 5, 2020 at 7:30 pm #48975
      Pam Ferguson
      Participant

I have a silly question about the content of the attendance tracker.  We  need to capture whether or not a Declaration Form has been received AND if a Waiver has been received.  What waiver does this refer to?

The:

• Participation Waiver?
        Media Release Waiver?
        Privacy Policy Waiver?
        Code of Conduct Waiver?

I’m pretty sure the answer is right in front of me but I can’t, for the life of me, see what it is referring to.  Many thanks.

• November 9, 2020 at 10:20 am #55612
      farkhandas
      Keymaster

Hi Pam,

Attendance Tracker will bring over Active members only. And need to add all other non registered members as well who were present in the practice. As it is mandatory to hand in completed Covid Declaration form prior to participate in practice so all members in Attendance Tracker must have submitted Covid form.

Yes, Waivers refers to all the above you mentioned. Volunteers/Athletes are supposed to create portal account to fill out their waivers. If athletes are not their own Guardians then their parents/guardians with their role as  Family Admins can look after athlete waivers and other information.

Thanks

SOO Team

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.