Membership Portal Maintenance -Thursday Sept. 17, 2020 – Successfully completed

• September 17, 2020 at 9:40 am #45287
      farkhandas
      Keymaster

Hi Everyone,

Today’s Membership Portal updates have been successfully implemented. Please clear Cache (Ctrl+Shift+Delete) of browser before login.

Portal Updates:

New Participation Waiver that includes the Criminal Record question and the Media Opt-Out, with the confirmations applying to these on the wavier page

Record the receipt of the COVID declaration form in the Program Session on the portal – in bulk or individually (allows tracking of forms not received).

Open Clubs, open a Club record, go to an Active Club Session, and scroll down to the Session Enrollments Grid

Attendance Tracker Form added – using the Attendance Tracker, it would facilitate easier contact tracing.
      Instructions for above updates will be added to Support documents soon

SOO team

• September 18, 2020 at 11:48 am #45626

Regarding:

“Attendance Tracker Form added – using the Attendance Tracker, it would facilitate easier contact tracing.”

I only see a tool for entering attendance by filling out one form for each attendee; nothing for uploading a file with attendance information.    I will have to do this for up to 50 attendee’s for my club and do not think this is reasonable.  I am already have a spreadsheet set up for taking attendance.   Give me a spreadsheet format and a way to upload please?

Or better yet, a tick box on enrolled members, and us the form only for ‘external attendees

• September 18, 2020 at 3:50 pm #45712
      farkhandas
      Keymaster

I just posted instructions to create Attendance sheet. On saving, list of Registered members will pop up. Attendance can be added by single click by selecting all members (Bulk update). Attendance sheets are not required to be uploaded. Any non registrant could be added in attendee’s list. Please review the instructions:

Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags