We need a new report to summarize all registrations with Profile Status of 'NEW'

• October 17, 2019 at 12:05 pm #5771

I have been trying to keep track of the enrollments in various states of pending approval at the regional or chapter level.   I can pull reports with enrollment status of: Submitted, Pending Approval, Pending Documents, and In Progress in order to summarize available information, and see that they all have a ‘Profile Status’ of NEW.   It occurs to me that being able to pull a single, comprehensive report on all enrollments with a Profile Status of NEW would be extremely useful.

Note: all field names here are based on what is shown in the portal under “My Profile”.  In many ways not ideal, but that is what the applicant will know the fields as.

New Volunteer

• Unique ID
      • First Name
      • Last Name
      • Birthdate (yyyymmdd PLEASE)
      • Age (optional but useful)
      • Email Address 2
      • Email Address 3
      • Home Phone
      • Mobile Phone
      • Profile Status (not displayed in portal)
      • Date of latest Police Check, if available

Personal Reference 1

• Full Name
      • Relationship to Applicant
      • Cell Phone
      • Primary Phone
      • Secondary Phone
      • Email
      • Employer and Position
      • Contacted Yes/No
      • Reference Contacted Date

Personal Reference 2

• (same as for reference 1)

Submitted Enrollment

• Club
      • Role/Position
      • Enrollment Status

• October 22, 2019 at 12:03 pm #6678

IS ANY BODY THERE?????

• October 29, 2019 at 8:59 am #8020
      James Noronha
      Keymaster

With apologies for the delay. Its a great suggestion and in chatting with SOC on a number of things last week, the utility of such a report across all chapters was very well received. Thanks so much for providing details on needed fields that simplifies things significantly for the developers.

To be clear to all reading this thread, this report would address the distinction between reporting on New Enrollments to programs vs. New Members Registering in a community (i.e. creating their account and going through the process for the first time). It would greatly help with processing of new members at the community level.

Its been added to the list of reports in development. We’re waiting to hear what the timeline is for the rollout of the next set of updates.

• October 29, 2019 at 2:23 pm #8082
      farkhandas
      Keymaster

I have submitted ticket for New Volunteer Application Report including all the fields as mentioned above.

If community wants to have report for New Athlete Application Report, open a new thread and provide fields name.

• October 29, 2019 at 4:02 pm #8103

Thanks Farkhanda, much appreciated.

I do not see a need for a similar report for athletes as I believe I can get what I want with any of the existing reports by specifying Enrollments Status to be one of

• Submitted
      • Pending Approval
      • Pending Documents
      • In Progress.

Others may think of a reason I had not thought of.

The new report is needed because existing reports do not have reference information; which is reasonable once a volunteer is fully registered, but is needed during the registration process.

Thanks Again

MaryAnn (Oakville)

• October 30, 2019 at 5:51 pm #8325

After discussion with Farkhanda I now realize that there exist a field for “Submission Date”, which does not appear on any of the reports I have access to.   This would be very useful to me and as such request that it be added to the above requested report.   Being able to sort on this date would be very useful when trying to track what is happening with registering new volunteers.

Thanks

MaryAnn (Oakville)

• November 14, 2019 at 8:10 pm #11402

It has been two weeks, could somebody please confirm that ‘Submission Date’ has been added to the request?

• February 25, 2020 at 3:20 pm #36383

Greetings.   Any chance this will be ready for spring when we can expect a new wave of registrations for the spring summer season??

• June 23, 2020 at 2:22 pm #36845

It is now summer, even with the shutdown I am getting new pending volunteers even with the shut down.  Could I please have some indication that this is going to happen?

• December 7, 2020 at 1:45 pm #60267
      farkhandas
      Keymaster

New volunteer applications report has been created and it is on Membership Reports menu

Name – Volunteer Applications for Review – 62

SOO Team

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags