There needs to be a way of flagging incorrect attendances once submitted

• November 10, 2020 at 11:12 am #55782

As I understand it there is no legal way to delete an attendance record once submitted.   The problem is that when, as has happened here, records get submitted that are INCORRECT there is no way of flagging them as such.   I have a club that has submitted three records without marking anybody as having attended, when in fact they had well attended practices.   This will not be helpful if a COVID case occurs, and will result in wasted time.

Please make it possible to VISIBLY mark such records as incorrect, obviously recording an explanation.

MaryAnn

• November 10, 2020 at 12:43 pm #55806
      farkhandas
      Keymaster

Thank you for your concern and suggestion. We will find a way to flag/delete Incorrect Completed attendance sheets.

For the time being we recommend:

1.    If Head Coaches/Team Managers are creating attendance sheets, they should keep it in In Progress Status

2.    Community Data Admin or Sport Consultant should be the person to review it before making Status Completed and Submit. In case of any      discrepancy in attendance sheet , they should advise club admins to fix it.

Thanks,

SOO Team

• July 24, 2021 at 11:31 am #90275

OK, so it is now almost August and I still have very old, incorrect or out dated attendance records, and at least one club starting up.

Regarding clubs not actually submitting, I am not getting compliance on that so will not take responsibility for invalid attendance records.

Please follow through on this before fall!

MaryAnn

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.