The Membership Portal Updates have been successfully completed – June 9, 2020

• June 9, 2020 at 11:11 am #36731
      farkhandas
      Keymaster

The Membership Portal Updates have been successfully applied.

Please remember to clear your cache before using the Portal – either logged in or not.

Along with some technical updates, the following updates you will notice on the Membership Portal:

Roles Page – horizontal scroll bar added to Role Selection page, which means the Continue button is now on the left so it will always be visible when the page is opened

Added Home Phone to these grids:

• Active Enrollments
      • Active Participants
      • Active Volunteers

CRC Page:

• Added the member’s name so user is sure what record they’re uploading to
      • Added Dates Created on & Modified on  to the grid of CRCs

In case of any issue, please let us know.

SOO Team

• June 21, 2020 at 11:26 am #36816

The Approve Enrollments used to show the total count in both tables, now it does not.   This was way too useful to drop, please put it back.

• June 22, 2020 at 9:26 am #36818
      farkhandas
      Keymaster

Hi Maryann,

Thank you for notifying this error. I will submit ticket today. I checked other windows, they all have total at bottom.

Thanks,

• June 22, 2020 at 9:37 am #36819
      farkhandas
      Keymaster

MaryAnn,

i was about to take screen shot to submit ticket, i noticed both windows have total now. May be SOC already have fixed it. Please check and let me know if you are able to see it.

• June 22, 2020 at 12:39 pm #36820

It is still missing for me as Data Admin, will send screen shot

• June 23, 2020 at 3:19 pm #36846

Today I do not see the count when I first look, but then later (in one case after going from full to part screen) I do.   This thing is way too flaky

• June 25, 2020 at 9:09 am #36857
      farkhandas
      Keymaster

Absolutely correct, I have same observation for this window. Updated the ticket.

• June 25, 2020 at 1:12 pm #36858
      farkhandas
      Keymaster

Just got a word from SOC, this issue is related to Pavliks (Membership Portal Owner – third party). Our developers have not changed anything and are not able to fix it. A ticket has been submitted to Pavliks by SOC.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.