Report #13 – Primary Phone number

• September 23, 2019 at 9:25 pm #2946
      Laurie Roest
      Participant

Report #13 – Primary Phone number

This field is blank for some of my athletes and volunteers.  Where do I find Primary phone number when looking at someone’s profile.

• September 24, 2019 at 10:33 am #3088

Hi Laurie

The phone numbers are listed in the first tab, you need to scroll down past the CRC info.   It has a field for Home Phone, Mobile Phone, and Buisiness Phone.   Unfortunately there is no way to indicate primary.   I think that in reports it assumes primary is the home number, which is a problem as many people are ditching the land lines.  There will generally be a cell number, but of course that is missing from report 13.

The report should have listed Home phone and Mobile phone as it does in the input screens.   Known problem.

MaryAnn (Oakville Data Admin)

• September 24, 2019 at 3:01 pm #3152
      Laurie Roest
      Participant

Thanks MaryAnn.  I know those

Thanks MaryAnn.  Yes, I know where to find those phone numbers.  For some of my athletes and volunteers, in Active Volunteers or Active Participants there is a phone number under Home number but no number in report #13 under Primary number.  For people that do not have a land line I have entered their mobile number as home number.

• September 24, 2019 at 3:39 pm #3157

Seriously?

I just did a quick survey of one club and did not find this.   I also checked where my daughter’s home and cell phones showed up in all reports and found no surprises, I expect this is one for Farkhanda

MaryAnn

• September 25, 2019 at 8:23 am #3160
      Lynda Gernon
      Participant

For members who prefer cell phone contact primarily and/or have ditched their home phone (so have left that field blank in our form) but have a cell phone, I’ve been filling in the home phone field with their cell phone number. It seems to help.

• September 25, 2019 at 11:40 am #3171
      Laurie Roest
      Participant

Hi

I did have phone numbers entered in the home phone number in the Active participant/volunteer profile.  A couple of the phone numbers were actual land line phone numbers.  I have sent a copy of one of my team reports to Farkhanda asking what I have done wrong.

Laurie

• September 25, 2019 at 12:58 pm #3173
      farkhandas
      Keymaster

Hi Every one,

I did investigation on Report 13 and found the issue of not showing up Primary phone. I have submitted ticket to SOC. Also requested to add Home Phone, Cell Phone &  Business Phone fields  instead of Primary Phone (which we do no ask from members to indicate).

Report 54 & 56 have correct phone fields – Home and Cell phone.

• September 25, 2019 at 1:10 pm #3176
      Laurie Roest
      Participant

Thank you Farkhanda.

• January 29, 2020 at 7:55 pm #24586
      Laurie Roest
      Participant

Hi Farhanda

I am still getting Report #13 with missing Primary Phone numbers despite putting a mobile phone number in the home phone number section.  It is very frustrating when I go to do this report that I have to enter a number of phone numbers.  Any advise?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.