New Report – Volunteer Applications for Review – 62 – 12-7-2020

• December 7, 2020 at 1:50 pm #60274
      farkhandas
      Keymaster

Purpose of Report

This report is designed to be used by staff, community/club admin who is conducting the screening process for new volunteers. As this report will provide contact information, Police check upload and References information for all new volunteers in one place; admins do not have to search this info individually which will save their time.  It is a listing of all volunteers whose Enrollment Status is “pre-Active”, i.e. Submitted, Pending Documents, Pending Approval and/or In Progress

User Filters – Region, Community

Output Type – HTML (display only), Excel

Report Information

Volunteer Contact Information, Enrollment(s), CRC information, Waiver Answers, References.  If a Volunteer has multiple enrollments and/or multiple references, there will be one row for each combination.  For example, if they applied for two (2) enrollments, and have three (3) references, a total of six (6) rows will be listed for that person

Where to find

Membership Reports in Pink menu

• December 10, 2020 at 1:02 pm #60792

Thank you very much.   Too bad there need to be multiple records to get all  references, but can still work with this.   I have now created a mailmerge to get all the info up to one reference, I can manually add the remainder.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.