New athlete

• February 24, 2020 at 8:40 pm #36381
      Laurie Roest
      Participant

Twice in the past week or so, I have clicked on an athlete in the approval section to find only a birthdate and an email address as well as the club they wish to join.  No address, no telephone , no health info or emergency contact.  I thought most of these had to be filled in before the athlete could be approved.  I know we can contact through the email address for the required info but shouldn’t certain crucial information be starred so that a person cannot complete the enrollment unless that info is filled out?

• February 26, 2020 at 9:38 am #36384
      farkhandas
      Keymaster

Hi Luarie,

When a New athlete is registered form Portal Home Page, Address and some fields in Profile & Medical info are mandatory. Applicant can not move forward to next step with out providing this info. We can not make more fields mandatory in application process which will cause frustration to  applicants and they will quit without completing registration process and we will be getting a huge amount of incomplete applications (which still we are getting).

If a new athlete is entered by Data Admin/Athlete Coordinator/Head Coach/Team Manger from their role, there are chances of having address and other fields blank as there is no mandatory field in this application process. This is a privilege to communities to add an athlete with minimum info at the time of registration and rest could be added after.

If you find athletes with no address, they must have been added by any of community admin.

Thanks,

• March 3, 2020 at 11:51 am #36398
      Laurie Roest
      Participant

I did not add nor did the 5 pin bowling head coach.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.