Special Olympics Ontario is excited to announce a job opportunity for eligible Special Olympics Ontario athletes with Deloitte’s hospitality service vendor, Benchmark Hospitality.
As part of Deloitte’s commitment to building an inclusive culture to drive productivity and innovation, Deloitte is proud to offer employment opportunities for Special Olympics athletes at their Toronto office in partnership with Benchmark. Deloitte, one of Canada's leading professional services firms, provides audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries.
Please click here to read more about the opportunity and below for additional information regarding the job opportunity.
If you are interested in applying to this opportunity please email Sodexo’s Human Resource Coordinator, Sonya Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume and a cover letter which includes:
- The hours you can work based on the below options:
- What extra supports (if any) do you need to get to work every day
- What supports (if any) do you need to do your job
- I can learn the job by myself
- I need a job coach for the first few weeks
- I need a job coach for several weeks
- I need help finding a job coach
- How long you have been a Special Olympic Athlete
- Your favourite Special Olympic Sport
If you need assistance applying for this job or need help with your resume you can contact Linda Ashe at email@example.com.