VIRTUAL TRACK & FIELD
Special Olympics Ontario's Virtual Track and Field program creates equal opportunities for student-athletes across the Province to qualify for the Provincial School Championships, regardless of where and when results are recorded! To compete in this program, schools must complete the ‘Virtual Track and Field Results Sheet’
Schools with athletes who wish to qualify for the Provincial School Championships are asked to record times and measurements in a minimum of three out of five events:
- Standing Long Jump
- Shot Put (male 4kg, female 3kg)
The numbers can be recorded at any convenient time; attendance at an official track meet is not required. Special Olympics Ontario will compile the submissions from across the province, and determine advancement to Kingston 2020!
Ready to get started? Get your Virtual Track and Field Results Sheet:
- Athletes must have results for THREE of the five possible events
- Times for running events must be entered in the format: MINUTES:SECONDS:MILLISECONDS (For example 1:24:09 or 00:17:18)
- Standing Long Jump and Shot Put MUST be entered in METERS
- Female shot put balls are 3kg and male shot put balls are 4kg
- All entries must be submitted in Excel format to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than
5:00 PM on January 31, 2020.
- If you require equipment please contact email@example.com