Event: Ontario Hockey League, 305 Milner Avenue , Scarborough, ON
1. The lottery will take place at Ontario Hockey League , December 2, 2019, 11:00 a.m. The winning number will be announced at Ontario Hockey League , December 2, 2019, 11:00 a.m.
2. The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 draw:
- Employees of Special Olympics Ontario Inc.
- Volunteer ticket sellers.
- Persons under the age of 18
- Intoxicated Persons
3. Tickets are:
- 10 for $10
- 60 for $20
- 150 for $40
4. Tickets will be sold using electronic raffle systems supplied by 5050 Central LTD aka Ascend, an approved vendor of the AGCO.
5. Tickets will be available to purchase in person and online at: www.specialolympics5050.com After buying, patrons will be given a receipt with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System by the sellers. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
6. The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw for that day/game.
7. The estimated amount of the 50/50 prize will be shown on the handheld units the 50/50 volunteers and staff will possess. There will also be announcements throughout the event with the updated estimated prize amount.
8. If the patron with the winning number on their ticket is at Ontario Hockey League, they may then come to claim their prize which will be awarded to them via cheque within three weeks of the claim date
9. If the winner is not in attendance at the event, or does not wish to claim their prize immediately, they may claim their prize by contacting Cody Jansma, 416-447-8326 x 260, email@example.com. The ticket may then be brought to Special Olympics Ontario, 65 Overlea Blvd Suite 200, Toronto ON, M4H 1P1 at an agreed upon time for ticket verification. The winner will then be paid by cheque within three weeks of the claim date.
10. The winning ticket holder has six months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchase for.
11. When a winning ticket is presented, the winner must: show 1 piece of government issue ID proving their age to be over 18, complete Special Olympics Ontario Inc. 50/50 Prize Claim Form and sign their name on the winning ticket.
12. The total winnings will be awarded at minimum, 50% of the total reconciled sales for the draw within three weeks of the claim date. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided or the six month time period to claim a prize is expired as outlined in item 13.
13. In the event that no winner comes forward, funds will be held for six months. After that time period has elapsed the prize will be dispersed appropriately with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
14. The above set of rules will be posted at the event.