Special Olympics Ontario would like to acknowledge and thank the following individuals/organizations for their generous support of Team Ontario.
Almost 400 athletes will be competing in the National Bowling Championships in PEI (May 14-20) and National Summer Games in Nova Scotia (July 31-August 4). Athletes continue to train hard and are very excited to showcase their skills and athleticism on the national stage. Many Ontario athletes are competing at the national level for the first time. This is an exciting time, not only for the athletes, but their family and friends – many of whom will be travelling to spectate and cheer them on!
There are many associated costs with major games. Fundraising is vitally important and covers such things as training camps, transportation, meals, accommodation and uniforms.
This amazing experience and opportunity would not be possible without the generous financial support of many donors. In particular, we would like to acknowledge the following individuals/companies who have supported the games at the Patron level (a contribution of $1200 or higher).
Please stay connected with Team Ontario and be sure to watch results as competition progresses.
Sincere thanks and gratitude to:
- David Pauli
- Denso Manufacturing Canada Inc.
- AnMar Mechanical & Electrical Contractors Ltd.
- Orangetheory Fitness Guelph
- Ridgeway Lions Club
- Little Current Medical Associates
- Mississauga Cooksville Lions Club
- Doug Burgess
- Rod Burns
- Kevin Rorwick
- Husky Injection Molding Systems Ltd.
- Regional Municipality of Durham
- Accountants on Main
- Christine Arbic
- UPI Energy F.S.
- Georgetown Market Place
- Community Living
- Assante Wealth Management
- Aafke Ypma
- Moyra Boardman
- Warren & District Lions Club
- Durham South Progress Club
- Jim & Pam Gallagher
- Ellery, Ellery & Cogar
- Dr. Julia A. Smith Medicine Professional Corporation
- Reefer Sales & Service
- Foreman Manufacturing Inc.
- Memories of Mom
- Andrew D. Reed Medicine Professional Corporation
- Community Living Mississauga
- Insurance Executive Brokers & Consultants
- Ronald Twiss
- Unifor Local 2458
- Blue Sky Animal Hospital
- TPS – People & Culture
- Knights of Columbus Marian Council #3881
- Lions Club International